- Become a center of excellence for electronic waste recycling
- Recover maximum resources from electronic waste and minimize landfill
- Adopt cleaner technologies and best practices and strive for continual improvement
- Adopt measures for the prevention of air, water & soil pollution
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions to all persons working under the control of our organization by providing adequate facilities.
- Committed to prevent injury, and ill health and strive for continual improvement in overall occupational health & safety performance.
- Comply with all applicable Environmental and Health and Safety legislation and other requirement.
- Equip the employees with the information, instruction, training supeNision and proper PPE’s to ensure Environment awareness and also their health and safety.
- Conduct audits, mock drills and periodic health monitoring to ensure compliance with Health & Safety management requirement.
This policy will be communicated to all the persons working under the control of organizations, interested parties and shall be regularly reviewed.